Dr. Christine Vogler
Equal Opportunities Officer
Phone: +49 3641 532-1447 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Equal Opportunities Officer
Phone: +49 3641 532-1003 Email: email@example.com
The Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology - Hans Knöll Institute (HKI) - considers the realization of equal opportunities for women and men as well as the compatibility of family and career as fundamental for successful research. The HKI is aware of the existing underrespresentation of women in particular in the natural sciences and aims to alleviate this misrepresentation by offering excellent career perspectives and working conditions to both female and male employees.
As equal opportunities officers of the HKI we would like to support you in these areas. We are available for all employees concerning, among others, the following issues:
- emergency child care
- discrimination and conflicts at the working place
- dual career options
- career advice for female scientists
- regulations regarding the compatibility of family and career
- provision of information material
All inquiries and personal details will of course be treated confidentially and discreetly.
We are happy to take any additional suggestions for other relevant topics. A list of information and links is also available on the HKI Wiki.
Please feel free to contact us any time by email. For personal discussion, you can find us in room E07 (Christine Vogler, HKI administration building, ground floor) or building A8 (Daniela Wagner, Dept. Molecular and Applied Microbiology).
In addition, we would like to help you to cope with social conflicts. In case your answer to the following questions is "yes", please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Are you very afraid to make mistakes at work?
- Do you have problems concentrating on your work?
- Do you suffer from bad moods frequently?
- Do you suffer from sleeping disorders because you are thinking about conflicts at work?
- Is it difficult for you to go to work?
We can arrange support in the following areas:
- How do I address conflicts?
- How do I present my distress?
- How do I ward off inappropriate demands?