Systems Biology of Immunology
Prof. Dr. Marc Thilo Figge WS 2019
Startup and Questions:
The first meeting will take place on October 21, 2019 at 10 am in the room "Alexander Fleming" at the ground floor of the HKI-Center for Systems Biology of Infection (A8), Beutenbergstrasse 11a, 07745 Jena.
Please register for participation by sending an email to Prof. Dr. Marc Thilo Figge (firstname.lastname@example.org) before October 1, 2019.
Introduction and Content:
This interdisciplinary seminar deals with the immune system from a biological and mathematical viewpoint. Participants should be interested in this complex system and are requested to present a talk based on (provided) scientific publications. Talks can be presented in English or German. Participants will also be getting insights into the work of the research group Applied Systems Biology.
Participants that did not take part in the Lecture "Systems Biology of Immunology" during the last semester are as well welcome!
Time and Place:
This seminar takes place in the HKI-Center for Systems Biology of Infection, Beutenbergstrasse 11a, 07745 Jena, HKI-Center for Systems Biology of Infection (A8) room E-40 "Alexander Fleming" on mondays from 10 am (s.t.)
- October 14, 2019: Introduction to the lecture "Image-based Systems Biology"
- October 21, 2019: First meeting for participants of the seminar "Systems Biology of Immunology", Sandra Timme work - report
- October 28, 2019: Andreas Kröpelin - Bachelor thesis
- November 4, 2019: Ivo Nischang - coorporation in the context of PolyTarget
- November 11, 2019: Paul Rudolph - work report
- November 18, 2019: break -> FungiNet meeting
- November 25, 2019: Zoltán Cseresnyés - work report
- December 2, 2019: Bianca Hoffmann - work report
- December 9, 2019: Marco Blickensdorf - work report
- December 16, 2019: Ivan Belyaev - work report
- December 23, 2019: break
- December 30, 2019: break
- January 6, 2019: New Years Brunch
- January 13, 2019: Alexander Tille - work report
- January 20, 2019: canceled
- January 27, 2019: Alexander Tille - work report
- February 3, 2019: Marco Blickensdorf - training talk, "Workshop on Computational Models in Biology and Medicine 2020"
- February 10, 2019: Ruman Gerst - work report
- February 17, 2019: Christoph Saffer - master thesis
- February 24 2019: tba
- March 2 2019: Tycho Kirchner, Seminar talk
- March 9 2019: tba
- March 16 2019: tba
- March 23 2019: tba
- March 30 2019: tba
Master of Science Bioinformatik