HKI expresses commitment to diversity and internationality
Statement by Beutenberg Campus e.V.
| by Christine Vogler
The Beutenberg Campus learned with great dismay about the xenophobic assaults on Indian students in Jena. We explicitly condemn these attacks on the peaceful living together of inhabitatants of different nationalities and support all initiatives that may help to prevent future occurances of this kind.
Beutenberg Campus e.V.
- Leibniz Institute for Age Research - Fritz Lipmann Institute (FLI)
- Leibniz Institut for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology - Hans Knöll Institute (HKI)
- Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technologies (IPHT)
- University Hospital of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- Institute for Virology and Antiviral Therapies